CST/berger 56-CST205 Electronic Total Station
The 56-CST205 electronic total station from CST/berger is a full featured and economically priced total station that's suitable for a wide variety of measuring applications. This top quality total station offers numerous notable features including an impressive measurement range of over 5200 feet with a single prism and just over 8200 feet with a triple prism, exceptionally accurate measurements, top quality optics with 30X magnification, single axis (vertical) compensation that makes up for tilts on the X-axis, superior EDM accuracy, intuitive and easy to operate onboard software, built-in data collection functionality, versatile data upload and data transfer capability, and superior battery life from the NiMH battery.
In addition the 56-CST205 total station also features exceptional durability and rugged construction which makes it perfect for all types of measurement work in the field. The 56-CST205 is an exceptional choice for all of your precision measuring applications including surveying and construction, mapping and GIS, environmental studies, and geomarking. CST/berger is well known for offering top quality and affordably priced precision measurement solutions for the surveying, construction, and civil engineering industries, and the 56-CST205 electronic total station is a an excellent example of their high standards.
New and used CST/berger 56-CST205 total stations available on eBay.
Features and Benefits:
- Competitively priced while offering a full array of industry-standard features.
- Superior ease-of-use means less time spent on training and more time getting work done.
- Excellent build-quality and durability means decreased down-time and greater productivity.
- Superior optics (30X magnification) enable highly accurate measurements
- Easy-to-target collimator
- Large dual-sided graphic display and alphanumeric keyboard
- Data upload and data transfer through RS-232 data port
- Easy-to-use onboard software ensures that users have the right application at the touch of a finger
- Limited 2-year warranty
- Magnification: 30X
- Compensator Type: Single Axis
- Min. Focus: 4.92 ft (1.5m)
- Resolving Power: 4.0"
- Field of View: 1 Degree, 30 ft
- Angle Accuracy: 5 seconds
- Telescope Length: 150mm
- Image: Erect
- Objective Lens Aperture: 45mm
- Display: Graphic LCD, Alphanumeric, 8 Lines of 20 Characters
- EDM Accuracy (Prism/Sheet): ± (2mm+2ppm x d) mm
- Measuring Range:
- Single Prism: ± 5,249 ft (1,600 m)
- Triple Prism: ± 8,202 ft (2,500 m)
- Angle Measurement Method: Raster Incremental
- Detection - Angle Measurement: Horizontal
- Minimum Count - Angle Measurement: 1"/5" Selectable
- Angle Measurement Accuracy: 5"
- Long Vial Level Sensitivity: 30"/2mm
- Bubble Level Sensitivity: 8'/2mm
- Plummet: Optical
- Tripod Thread: 5/8-11
- Base: Separated Base
- On-board Data Collection - Memory: 15,000 points
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Dimensions: 21" x 13" x 17"
Submit your review